Apple iPad 2 was unveiled on March 2, 2011 with an array of new robust features.
It’s a real stunner, and you’ll see that iPad 2 is an iteration in terms of its core specs. Apple iPad 2 has been released with a lot of new features. It does not only have an improved appearance, but also has fast speed, new dual-core processor, higher graphic compatibility and so on. You are allowed to connect your iPad 2 with TV or the mirror screen of HDTV. Terrific, the iPad 2 offer users with super excellent visual experience. Now let’s get down to the details.
1. iPad 2 is 15 percent lighter and 33 percent thinner with an all-new design.
2. iPad 2 has the expected front-facing VGA camera which takes satisfying enough720p video.
3. Battery life isn’t limited by the new design and stays the same as 10 hours.
4. iPad 2 goes dual-core with new processor – Apple A5 based on ARM’s Cortex-A9 design.
5. Graphics capability would be 9 times that of the current iPad. Awesome!
6. iPad 2 has iOS 4.3.
7. You can connect iPad 2 to the TV and mirror screen on an HDTV.
8. The iPad 2 features HSUPA support to be faster.
Good news to iPad fans, DVDFab, a famous multimedia software brand famous for its blu-ray ripper, blu-ray copy, dvd ripper , dvd copy and video converter, has now improved with new features to perfectly support iPad 2.
With DVDFab DVD Ripper and Blu-ray Ripper, you can convert any DVD and Blu-ray to your iPad 2 for display, with high quality, fast speed, and without any copy protection problem. How to? Hit up the links below we provide you.
Convert DVD to iPad 2:
Convert Blu-ray to iPad 2:
Enjoy your iPad 2 and have fun with DVDFab!